Are you looking for a new direction to a rewarding job that has you touching people's lives and helping them make lifelong lasting choices?
STRETCH N DANCE gives you a golden opportunity to become an instructor. Go through the details below and enroll with us as soon as possible.
BECOME an INSTRUCTOR
Upcoming level 1 training
Venue: TBA | August 3rd & 4th, 2019
Spread the Power of a unique Dance Fitness Program which focuses on Injury Management, Stress Management & Weight Loss. A fitness routine which has all the components of a wholesome workout (STRETCH + STRENGTH + CARDIO + RELAXATION)
Experience a Productive Training which Educates Technical Dance Movements with Improvisations. Education on Importance of Injury Management & Relaxation Techniques.
For Registration Call: +91 98860 04476, +91 99169 25767
Sumaiya has 13years of experience in the field of Dancing, Choreography, and Dance fitness & also a trained Therapeutic yoga instructor.
GET THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO START TEACHING:
- Free style dancing.
- Power dance.
- Contemporary moves.
- Yoga techniques.
- Relaxation and meditation techniques.
Learning the technique of combining the forces of Stretch + Strength + Cardio + Relaxation together, and making it a powerful one hour fitness routine.
The music and moves to successfully lead a class, plus a take home review CD/DVD to reinforce everything you learned.
Receive your certification to begin teaching Stretchndance classes.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Your training will be led by a Stretchndance Education Specialist. Every single Stretchndance instructor has been hand-picked by Sumaiya, the creator of the Stretchndance program, for their talent and extensive dance-fitness experience.
Our Stretchndance instructors go through a comprehensive training and certification process and have the tools to prepare you to rock your classes with confidence!
IT'S YOUR MOVE
Whether you're looking for a career change or to make some extra cash, Stretchndance is the right move. Designed for flexibility and fun, the Stretchndance program makes it easy to set your own schedule and teach as many (or as few) classes as you want.
- Participant should be over 18 years of age
- Participant should have a level 3 EQF equivalent certification/degree/diploma in fitness and/or related subjects ( Including Yoga 200 Hours T\\\ T / Dancer / Dance therapy - Preferred )
- Participant should have working knowledge of the English language
- Participant should have experience of atleast 6 months of working with clients
- Participants should have a valid CPR AED
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Injury Management ( Preferred )